October 11, 2007

Encouragment

Hello fellow runners!

I don't have any funny words today, nor do I have any pearls of wisdom. Nonetheless, I felt the need to send a few words of encouragement to my fellow runners.

We are beginning our gradual increase in distance, I believe Monday is 7 miles, and I don't know about you ladies but I am starting to wonder "how long this is going to feel on a treadmill?" One word can probably describe it, long. However, I keep telling myself "what is a mile more." I will be thinking of you ladies as I am completing this long run and know that I am not alone. I am so excited and encouraged by our motivation and dedication to this race. I am glad to have two fellow friends with whom I will be able to complete this race.

I keep thinking about what I will do after I am done training for this race, maybe a mini-triathalon is not such a bad idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with every thought you have! It's so comforting knowing that I'm not the only one running and wondering how long the runs will feel. Thanks for your dedication to our endeavor - this will be a great experience for us. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to run with you Teri!