November 12, 2007

sunrise!

I thought I would be the first to blog today, but I'm happy to see that Teri was as excited and motivated as I was after today's run. We are on our way to a great race. This morning's run was so nice and the 8 miles didn't feel as long as it did last week, which was surprising. We chatted and commented how great we felt for it being so EARLY. (As our military friends would say, "zero dark thirty.")

I need to send out kudos to Candace for pulling us together and encouraging us to start this endeavor in the first place. Thanks for putting yourself out there and being you!

As we could see the bright orange glow of the sun peeking over the mountains, I was reminded of the things that matter in this life and sharing is one of them. Sharing this experience with you gals is so rewarding - thanks!
P.S. Thanks to our "trainer" for making the early trek out to run with us - your support and advice is generous!

No comments: