September 1, 2007

Good Week?

This past week was a consistent one working out and running. I did a couple of faster shorter runs (2 miler and a 3 miler) and then a long slow 4 mile run. Felt really good, but now it seems I have a sore throat. Who knows - with school starting and germs flying freely I'm trying my best to stay healthy, but sometimes it feels like a losing battle. So, because of this I'm really focusing on my diet to get me lots of antioxidants to help ward off any illnesses that come knocking. I'm eating lots of berries. A morning protein/berry shake is my new thing. I'm still weight training, although not as much, just trying to maintain where I am at strength wise while I add the running. All in all, it was a good week and here's to the start of another one... I'm just thankful I can run no matter how far or fast, it's a great thing to be able to run!

No comments: